There are several links in graphiteConnect that are designed to open your default mail app, making it easy to send an email to our support team or even to a contact within your own company. For these links to work, it is important that you have a default mail app set. Without a default mail app, the link will appear broken.
How to set a default mail app in Windows
- In the search bar or search icon on the bottom left of the desktop, begin typing Default App Settings. Once You see the Default App Settings option, click it.
- Click the Mail option, then select the program you wish to make default.
How to set a default mail app on your Mac
- Make sure that the other email app is installed. Although you might be able to use a web browser for email (webmail), a web browser isn't an email app.
- Open the Mail app.
- Choose Mail > Preferences, then click General.
- Choose an email app from the ”Default email reader” menu.